Looking for a multifunction printer..!!

Levin_flyn

Hey,
I'm looking to buy a printer for my office in Toronto. We have an old copier, a printer, and a scanner in our office. The copier got broken last week. So our manager suggested getting a new multifunction printer instead of keeping this old scanner, printer and copier separately. He made me in charge of buying a new printer. So I'm looking for a printer that ideally does the following,
>Laser color printing
>Automatic feeder for scanning and copying
>Wi-Fi supporting
>Scan and send documents directly to the laptop over Wi-Fi
We have a budget of around $1000 to $3000. I think what we want is a multifunction laser printer, but I'm not sure whether it could fulfill our requirements. I badly need expert advice to pick out a new multifunction printer. I'm hoping someone here can make a recommendation.
Thanks!

There are quite a few models of combo scan/fax machines, but I haven't seen one with a built-in printer. You may really have a time finding one that prints color. Chances are you'll have to get two machines to do what you want.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back