Canon 7000VP

Internal_R&D_Analyst

Has anyone else googled Canon 7000VP, their search optimization seams rather lacking, I mean the 3rd listing is for a thread on PrintPlantet. Though maybe a person is better off coming here then to Canon's own website.

Anyhow my question is what is the published monthly duty cycle on the 7000VP, I can't seam to find it.:confused:

Internal,
This is the Version 1 CED, you'll need to read quite a way through, but it states the life expectancy is 18,000,000 or 5 years whichever comes first. If you do the math, it's 300,000 per month. I will assume that some of the information has changed, but it seems only logical that the majority is still valid.

Attachments

• customer expectation document 7000.pdf
    877 KB · Views: 253
Thanks Craig, I had been thinking it was higher, but recently started thinking different. For some locations we would reach that point in less then 1.5 years. I guess that's why we've in generally had entry level and then production class devices.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back