A Good Addressing/Sorting Program

Happyprinter

We are looking at offering mailing services to our customers. We will probably be mailing no more than 10,000 as a high end and mostly around 5,000. What programs are there that are inexpensive for addressing, barcoding etc... Dont want to spend a fortune as we probably wont use it more than maybe once a month.

If you are referring to Postal Sorting in the USA. I would recommend BCC's Mail Manager. A second runner up would be Satori's Bulk Mailer.

I have experience with Mail Manager but not Bulk Mailer.

We use PostalSoft. There are several less-expensive programs out there (AccuZip is one that we tried, much to our dismay), but PostalSoft has been solid & reliable.

We have been using BCC Mail Manager for 7 or 8 years, and it is a solid, scalable, and reliable program. I currently have the full service version, with 10 users, but it works just great as a stand alone desktop product as well....that's where I started. They are a great company to deal with as well, I would recommend them highly.

We have used Satori Bulk Mailer for years & highly recommend.

Support is excellent. We almost always reach a live person immediately when we have a question. software works well.

Dave

I think JayDA, davek44 and I have (between us) listed the 3 best mail sorting applications out there. Any one of those should do what you want.

I would also recommend Satori Bulk Mailer as we have used them for a number of years as well. It does such a good job that occasionally we have to educate our local post office of the correct way the USPS wants things done....

Even though I may have slammed them pretty hard in the past, but once I got to learn it, Accuzip6 has A LOT to offer without that "add ons" others charge for.

I can also vouch for Satori Bulk Mailer. We switched from First Logic Postalsoft about a year ago. Satori Bulk Mailer is a far superior product, and much easier to use.

I agree with Craig on Accuzip6, for the cost you get a lot. We've been using it for 3+ years and have been satisfied plus I always get a support fairly quickly.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back