Numbering software

ian

Hi.. I am looking for a numbering software that will work with pdf files and then impose to create a final pdf file for print

thanks
amin

Re: Numbering software

Not sure about the numbering... you may want to tell more about what your overall goals and needs are. As for imposing PDFs, you can check out Dynagram's inpO2 or inpO2 ATOM. InpO2 is a full featured imposition product for Acrobat 8.0 (mac and windows) or ATOM is a subset of inpO2, yet very feature rich for under $850.

I hope this helps!

It depends what you want to do with the results. I use Quite
Imposing for the simple stuff (it numbers pretty nicely), but I
also have Print Shop Mail. It's a bit more spendy, but I use it
for direct mail marketing jobs too, so I have access to it.

We currently use quite imposing plus but the numbers are only in blank ink or registration colour, clients want the colour to be in red. Plus it takes a very long time to setup and number a job in quite.

amin

I just finished numbering 60,000 tickets using Fusion Pro. The job was 6 up on 8.5 x 11.25 shells that were printed 4/4 with a hologram. I ran them through our Ricoh MP9000 in batches of 50 in cut order. Worked just fine.

Used a emac with autopro numbering to print 1,000 sets of 4 part ncr printed to a Xerox 4590. The job took 2 hours to rip and print. Can anybody tell me how come and how to make the process go much faster. Is the slowness a result of the emac , the autonumbering or the xerox...help..help

Used a emac with autopro numbering to print 1,000 sets of 4 part ncr printed to a Xerox 4590. The job took 2 hours to rip and print. Can anybody tell me how come and how to make the process go much faster. Is the slowness a result of the emac , the autonumbering or the xerox...help..help
Thanks to Mike at QualityPress Software. Received excellent technical assistance for their program AUTOPRO NUMBERING. Thanks a lot Mike for your help with this issue...and over the weekend and at night even...great stuff.... Much appreciated. Runs slick as can be. Sure speeds things up.
JA

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back