Reassigning pages in HP SmartStream Designer

I am very new to SmartStream Designer. I am running version 6.1 on Adobe InDesign CS6.

I have a VDP project that needs to be imposed specifically due to finishing. However, I'm finding that the "Imposition" in SmartStream doesn't allow me to reassign the pages on my 4-up template, and it's linking Page 1 and Page 2, treating them as sets. I attached a screen shot of what I have.

As it stands, the spread looks like Page1-Rec1; Page2-Rec1; Page1-Rec2; Page2-Rec2.

I need to reassign the pages to Page1-Rec2; Page1-Rec1; Page2-Rec1; Page2-Rec2.

Is there a way to distribute the data but assign specific pages to the signatures? YoursTruly Designer had this feature, so SmartStream Deisgner must have it as well, right?!

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 346
It's a setting in one of the other tabs, I think. I used it a lot for 3 years, but it's been about a year since I've used SS, and I no longer have access to it, so if you post other screenshots I might be able to point you in the right direction.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back