Printshop Mail PDF's printing differently then the original PDFs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printshop Mail PDF's printing differently then the original PDFs

We're output a PDF From PS Mail version 7.2.7 and the images are noticeably more "contrasty" then the original PDF. Black areas are plugged and light colors are faded out. The original PDF prints fine. Any suggestion on how to adjust the output from PS mail to correct for this?

Thanks
    Ray

Hard to comment without comparing the original and the processed PDF. Sounds like a colour management and/or colour conversion issue.

Stephen Marsh
    Comments are personal and my views may not be shared by my employer or partners.

Comment

Stephen,

Thanks for the reply. Here is a before and after of the cover photo. The shift is most noticeable on the screen in the jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Marsh View Post
        ...Sounds like a colour management and/or colour conversion issue.
        maybe the "wrong" RI (Rendering Intent) saturation (or maybe absolut colorimetric...) was in use instead the better ones relativ colorimetric or perceptiv?
        The balance is most beautiful shortly before it collapses (Quote: Fischli / Weiss)

Comment

Originally posted by rcreveli View Post
          Stephen,

Thanks for the reply. Here is a before and after of the cover photo. The shift is most noticeable on the screen in the jackets.

Thanks for the images, however it is hard to say without seeing the actual before/after PDF content and even then there may not be any obvious sign of why/how.

Stephen Marsh
          Comments are personal and my views may not be shared by my employer or partners.

Comment

4OverKBAStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)UltimateAleyant
          GTI4OverKBAKBAStandard FinishingDuploAleyant

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5022 users online. 115 members and 4907 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X