Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inkjet System for Vaiable Data Printing

We are having HP TIJ 2.5 inkjet system, which fulfills our requirements till now. This inkjet system requires very low maintenance also the inkjet head works with life time guarantee. But with this inkjet system we can able to print maximum 12.5 mm without stitching, but if we stitch the heads together we can print wider area. But we can't get 100% all the time with stitched heads. Can anyone help me to get the inkjet system which can print 30mm or more with 100 meters per minute speed. The job for inkjet system comes only twice a year so I'm looking the system which requires very low maintenance. As I understood piezo DOD head nozzles are block if we didn't use regularly. The substrate we are printing on wood free Offset paper so no drying unit is required. Our requirement to print serial numbers along with 1D and 2D barcodes.

An HP 45 cartridge system is nice since they are low maintenance, but as you mention when you need to get wider sometimes you get gaps. Take a look at MCS's inkjets: http://www.mcspro.com/products.php?cat=3 The Falcon is a 45 based sytem.
    (2) Ricoh Pro 7110SX digital printers
    OKI C931e with Straight Shooter Envelope feeder

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion, I'm being contact with them. They are having right solutions to my requirement

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
      GTI4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanon

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3228 users online. 54 members and 3174 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X