Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Slip Sheets in Properties

So I have a Ricoh 8120pro I'm using Fiery Front end. Typically if I print a book that needs slip sheets I usually go through and insert a blank sheet from the Imposition layout. But I was curious as how to set up slip sheets from the properties under Media. Basically I'm trying to avoid having to define the media for the Slip sheets so that I can just load them into the interposer trays and go. I appreciate any feedback.

Have you tried using Mixed Media in the Media section of Job Properties? You could either select Covers or New Insert. Make sure the paper weight is the same or close to the weight of the body stock so that you're not waiting for the fuser to heat up/cool down. If you're using the post-fuser interposer tray you're limited to 90gsm anyway.

Comment

Yeah we did some more experiments and new insert works just fine for what we wanted.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
      Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6125 users online. 94 members and 6031 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
      X