Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2C web to print software?

Hello,

Our company is looking for a web-to-print software that's primarily focused on allowing customers to design their own t-shirts, business cards etc. We were thinking of Magic Touch, but since we already have a website, we'd like to find a software that we can just buy, install and integrate into our current website without the need to pay monthly for the extra host.

Basically, we'd like something similar to this: Flexcubed - Web2Print Solution

Also, if the company could be based in UK, and thus be able to come in should the need arise, it would be a brilliant bonus.

Main thing is having a W2P software with design functions without an attached deal of a website host though. ^_^

" Basically, we'd like something similar to this: Flexcubed - Web2Print Solution"

Why don't you use Flexcubed then?
    Looks pretty good to me as a basic t-shirt design app and it's only $300 all up.

Comment

Oh we're already considering them, just waiting for them to reply to an enquiry for a backend demo since the one on the site only shows you the customer's view of it.

I posted a thread on here to see if there are any alternative recommendations. To see all the options that are available if you will.

Hope that clears it up. ^_^

Comment

Take a look at the Print Science Designer. The Design Online is handled by a Flex application on the customer's computer. The shopping cart is your own. Your shopping cart calls the Design Online function via an API.

You set-up the template files using Adobe Acrobat and the easy-to-use PDFlib plugin.

Here are some demos:
        Printers Website : Web to Print : Online Design with Flex WYSIWYG interface

Print Science Designer: Preparing a product for online design

Comment

Hey help me i am looking for a web-to-print software that's primarily focused on allowing customers to design their own t-shirts, business cards.

Print on Demand
          Last edited by barbon; 05-06-2011, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Last edited by leadprint; 02-05-2014, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnwwweissberg View Post
              Take a look at the Print Science Designer. The Design Online is handled by a Flex application on the customer's computer. The shopping cart is your own. Your shopping cart calls the Design Online function via an API.

You set-up the template files using Adobe Acrobat and the easy-to-use PDFlib plugin.

Here are some demos:
              Printers Website : Web to Print : Online Design with Flex WYSIWYG interface

Print Science Designer: Preparing a product for online design
              Hello John,
              Your product looks promising but I don't want to shell out $50 just to test it out. How about giving the first 50 points for free? Then I can see how well it works with my files and you will get a email base of customers that you know are interested in web2print.

Comment

Originally posted by zetaprints View Post
                " Basically, we'd like something similar to this: Flexcubed - Web2Print Solution"

Why don't you use Flexcubed then?
                Looks pretty good to me as a basic t-shirt design app and it's only $300 all up.
                Someone has already bought this software? I've paid but have not received anything.

Comment

Try Online Print Solution (without the 's') - they are London, UK based

Comment

Hi Guys...

Im a web-developer for 11 years now
                    Check out my t-shirt application >> Flash T-shirt Designer v.2011 | T-shirt design software | Custom Apparel | design your own

Also I have just released an online picture book designer that may interest you >> Flash Book Designer v.2011 | Children's book designer | Photo book printing | Book design software | Design your own book

Let me know if you have any questions

Best Regards/
                    Harbo

Comment

Originally posted by blacktoner View Post
                      Someone has already bought this software? I've paid but have not received anything.

Have you received your software yet?

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm a representative of Flexcubed - Web2Print Solution, we do fulfill all orders and have none outstanding. Our product is being updated on a weekly basis and you can reach us at Community-powered support for Flexcubed Web2Print for any inquiries or support.

Comment

June 13th comment, July 29th question and August 24th response.
                          Is it just me or we should see another post from Flexcubed around Sept. 20th ?

LOL

It's summer time, everything is delayed, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate View Post
                            June 13th comment, July 29th question and August 24th response.
                            Is it just me or we should see another post from Flexcubed around Sept. 20th ?

LOL

It's summer time, everything is delayed, right?

Just came across this site randomly on the internet TODAY. We fulfill orders within 24hours and have an active product thus my response.

Comment

Hello NethernePrint,

please take a look at our new NimboEdit web2print platform.

The platform is packed with all the features you would expect of a mature editor application such as vector elements support, element-based design templates, customizable user interface, unlimited animated undo/redo, keyboard shortcuts and clipboard support. As much or as little of this functionality may be exposed to the user in an editor instance depending on whether you want to allow just a slight product customization or give the user a complete vector editor to design his print product from scratch.

The platform generates PDF-X/3 compliant PDF output (vector support, fonts as curves, CMYK color model, ICC profile support, PDF page boxes). Other output format options are also available on your request.

You can find more information and online demo at www.nimboedit.com.

There are demos for business cards, mugs and t-shirts designer, but NimboEdit can be easily customized to almost any type of print product.

As of integration, there are numerous options - from SaaS (fully hosted service) to integrating design tool into your current website.

Please feel free to send PM for more info, or contact us via contact page on nimboedit.com.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
                              Smartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4611 users online. 83 members and 4528 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
                              X