B2C web to print software?

NethernePrint

Hello,

Our company is looking for a web-to-print software that's primarily focused on allowing customers to design their own t-shirts, business cards etc. We were thinking of Magic Touch, but since we already have a website, we'd like to find a software that we can just buy, install and integrate into our current website without the need to pay monthly for the extra host.

Basically, we'd like something similar to this: Flexcubed - Web2Print Solution

Also, if the company could be based in UK, and thus be able to come in should the need arise, it would be a brilliant bonus.

Main thing is having a W2P software with design functions without an attached deal of a website host though. ^_^

Oh we're already considering them, just waiting for them to reply to an enquiry for a backend demo since the one on the site only shows you the customer's view of it.

I posted a thread on here to see if there are any alternative recommendations. To see all the options that are available if you will.

Hope that clears it up. ^_^

Hey help me i am looking for a web-to-print software that's primarily focused on allowing customers to design their own t-shirts, business cards.

Print on Demand

Last edited:
Take a look at the Print Science Designer. The Design Online is handled by a Flex application on the customer's computer. The shopping cart is your own. Your shopping cart calls the Design Online function via an API.

You set-up the template files using Adobe Acrobat and the easy-to-use PDFlib plugin.

Here are some demos:
Printers Website : Web to Print : Online Design with Flex WYSIWYG interface

Print Science Designer: Preparing a product for online design

Hello John,
Your product looks promising but I don't want to shell out $50 just to test it out. How about giving the first 50 points for free? Then I can see how well it works with my files and you will get a email base of customers that you know are interested in web2print.

June 13th comment, July 29th question and August 24th response.
Is it just me or we should see another post from Flexcubed around Sept. 20th ?

LOL

It's summer time, everything is delayed, right?

June 13th comment, July 29th question and August 24th response.
Is it just me or we should see another post from Flexcubed around Sept. 20th ?

LOL

It's summer time, everything is delayed, right?

Just came across this site randomly on the internet TODAY. We fulfill orders within 24hours and have an active product thus my response.

Hello NethernePrint,

please take a look at our new NimboEdit web2print platform.

The platform is packed with all the features you would expect of a mature editor application such as vector elements support, element-based design templates, customizable user interface, unlimited animated undo/redo, keyboard shortcuts and clipboard support. As much or as little of this functionality may be exposed to the user in an editor instance depending on whether you want to allow just a slight product customization or give the user a complete vector editor to design his print product from scratch.

The platform generates PDF-X/3 compliant PDF output (vector support, fonts as curves, CMYK color model, ICC profile support, PDF page boxes). Other output format options are also available on your request.

You can find more information and online demo at www.nimboedit.com.

There are demos for business cards, mugs and t-shirts designer, but NimboEdit can be easily customized to almost any type of print product.

As of integration, there are numerous options - from SaaS (fully hosted service) to integrating design tool into your current website.

Please feel free to send PM for more info, or contact us via contact page on nimboedit.com.

Is there any W2P solution which have designer where can be colours defined by CMYK values ?

NimboEdit could be customized to use CMYK color definitions in frontend. However, since design templates include bitmap images (and users can upload their JPG/PNG images) that are in RGB colorspace, mixing those two colorspaces would lead into even greater problems. Also, most of the end-users do not have knowledge of setting up CMYK colors, especially because they are usually expecting for colors on screen to match final printed product color (how to represent pure black vs rich black on screen?). Also, depending on paper type you have to be aware of maximal color coverage etc... That is why most of the design tools work in RGB colorspace. NimboEdit generates CMYK output PDF files via supplied ICC profiles.

Depending on your specific requirements we can support spot colors as well. For further discussion send us more details about your needs via info on nimboedit.com contact page.

Dear All!

Our company Alt-team is about to release such Web-to-print software - Product Designer HTML5+JS. Beta version of this application you can test on our site.

The most vivid advantages:
-user-friendly interface
-work on the iOS and Android devices
-no Flash, only contemporary technologies of web applications development
-complete independence from any e-commerce platform, no-problem upgrade

We have released a beta version of this Product Designer and started presale some days ago.

Presale price is USD 500 (for 1 Product Designer licence on 1 domain name)
Official release price will be about USD 1000 (for 1 Product Designer licence on 1 domain name)

The scheduled release date is in August 2014.

If you are interested in this web-to-print software, please contact us.

Best regards,
Alt-team.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back