PrintSites.com - Anyone with Recent Experience?

TexasBill

Has anyone had recent experience with PrintSites.com?

I first contacted them in January, had a great interaction, and was provided email information as well as access to sample web sites to test. I am very comfortable with a SAAS platform, and their software should serve my intended client base adequately.

The last few weeks their phone numbers are no longer answered, their live chat is off-line 24/7, their scheduled product demo was abruptly canceled last Thursday 40 minutes before it was scheduled to begin (please know I had received an automated 24 hour reminder and one hour reminder and had scheduled my day around the webinar).

It scares me some that both their twitter feed and Facebook account have not been updated in over a year.

I am a former bricks and mortar direct marketing and data management plant co-founder and operator. We peaked at 2.2MM pieces of direct mail per month, and another 1MM per month of collateral material.

From a pricing perspective they have the most bang for the buck of any of the platforms. I am completely rebranding my concept, operation, and will be serving a very niche market. We did $50K in printing over the last year with only a very limited number of clients. We worked off a landing page, telephone, online credit card processing, and a pristine reputation.

The last 12 months was really just an extended marketing test to determine market viability and depth.

Any current input about their operation will be greatly appreciated.

I'm shooting from the hip about this, but I would give up on them, and quickly.

If they can't control this much of their business, they certainly won't be able to help you keep a pristine reputation. You can bet on that.

Remember that "actions speak much louder than words"; non-operating demos speak much louder than pricing perspectives.

Last edited:
Hi, I actually worked with them less than a year ago, tech support was there and phone was answered, emails were as well. I had to give up because whole set-up process & Website had become really Sloooooow, according to a tech support because I added too many products / paper stocks. Knowing the issue did not really help, there was no resolution and I went with different vendor.

Knowing the issue did not really help, there was no resolution and I went with different vendor.
Who did you choose?

I'm also looking at PrintSites as well as OnPrintShop. OPS is much more expensive though.. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

No, I have a personal issue with OnPrintShop plus there are trads in few forums stating that their data isn't secure enough. I went with EonCode

Becoming a printsites.com customer is the worst mistake you can make regarding your online print platform. I had a terrible experience and feel I need to share so others are not cheated as well. Prior to signing up, I had a Skype meeting with one of their techs and it sure sounded like a great solution that would meet our needs. We chose a 1 year subscription as they were offering a discounted price if we paid up front.

Soon after we realized that this system had serious limitations and could not serve our small business. The main issue was we could not make a custom invoice or make changes such as add design time to one that had been created! As a small shop we do custom work all of the time, however this site would not allow an invoice to be created if it was not a pre-priced item displayed on the site! Furthermore, no ability to do custom estimating [apparently it was a coming soon feature]. How did I overlook these major flaws? I guess I assumed these were no brainer features that any bare bones system would have!

I contacted their Vice President of Sales and kindly asked for a pro-rated refund as the solution did not meet our needs. After 5 days and no reply, I called and left a message. I received a reply and he threw their terms and conditions at me and offered no way out. I tried to work with him to find ways around these problems to try and make their system work for us but it was clearly foolish to invest time and money customizing it without the core features we needed. I pretty much begged for mercy as the $1000 was too much of a hit for our struggling little shop to take. He would ignore most of my emails but at some point said he had no authority [as the Vice President of Sales] to offer anything and would ask his CFO for approval. I waited and I followed up and I waited and I followed up. He just kept ignoring me and on the occasion he did reply he said his CFO had not got back to him. After 6 weeks without an answer I gave up. Printsites client communication was insulting and they have no integrity in my books.

Communication and Integrity are values that our Industry is built on. Give your business to anybody but printsites.com. In a previous company I worked with Websites for Printers. Great people, great service, they know what Printers need. Not sure how their product compares these days but you will certainly be satisfied with their service.

My personal opinion. I have had a great experience with overnightprints.fr as far as their printing quality and everything goes on top of their great customer service. I wonder why i'm not working for them! :)

No, I have a personal issue with OnPrintShop plus there are trads in few forums stating that their data isn't secure enough. I went with EonCode

I would like to clarify here about OnPrintShop has not issue related to Data Claimed in several post. Ricoh Canada is selling OPS to their customer as well, more customer testimony & reference is available Client Testimonials.

We have been with PrintSites for a year now. At the beginning of this year they had a few issues. Maybe they grew faster than they had man power to keep up. I can tell you things are getting better and you can call in for phone support again.

I used OnPrintshop before. They had a nice platform but my issue is the language barrier. I found it difficult to understand the heavy Indian accent. They would be better served if they had support staff that were better at speaking the English language without the thick accent.

As long as PrintSites is moving forward I will be with them.

Last edited:
Hi Craig , Have you ever checked B2CPrint.com , 10 years SaaS pioneer in the web to print market with customers from about 60 countries? Now offering also mobile APPs and Facebook W2P which you can view here Mobile Apps -B2C Print .

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back