Need a print partner!

leftwave

Please forgive me if this message is not suited for this group. I'm a graphic designer and while I have experience doing print work, I'm very inexperienced in the area of print service that I'm in need of. So much so, that I don't even know the name of this service I need! :p

I have several thousand individuals on a single team who want to purchase some print items that I've designed such as brochures, business cards, etc. Some are generic and some require customization (i.e. name, contact info, etc on a business card).

I'm currently ordering them from a trade printer (4over.com) and shipping them to the members of the team individually and charging them a marked up price. The print pricing I'm getting is great, but this is far too labor intensive on my part, especially as this team grows.

I'm looking for a website that I can brand, where they can go to order customized products (they would NOT have the design files, they would somehow be preloaded into the system) at a marked up price and I would earn the markup and the printer would ship the items to them direct, manage the customer service issues, and pay me the markup.

Does this make sense? If so, can someone please recommend some companies that offer this service? Is there a specific name for this type of service?

Thanks for your patience with me!
stacie

Hi Stacie.

What you are looking for is a "web to print" storefront. Since you aren't doing the actual printing you may have to have a printer set it up for you. I'm not really sure.

We set up "portals" for our customers so anybody they give permission to can go in and order things like business cards and letterheads for their departments, but we're doing the actual printing so it's a little different.

Dave

Last edited:
Please forgive me if this message is not suited for this group. I'm a graphic designer and while I have experience doing print work, I'm very inexperienced in the area of print service that I'm in need of. So much so, that I don't even know the name of this service I need! :p

I have several thousand individuals on a single team who want to purchase some print items that I've designed such as brochures, business cards, etc. Some are generic and some require customization (i.e. name, contact info, etc on a business card).

I'm currently ordering them from a trade printer (4over.com) and shipping them to the members of the team individually and charging them a marked up price. The print pricing I'm getting is great, but this is far too labor intensive on my part, especially as this team grows.

I'm looking for a website that I can brand, where they can go to order customized products (they would NOT have the design files, they would somehow be preloaded into the system) at a marked up price and I would earn the markup and the printer would ship the items to them direct, manage the customer service issues, and pay me the markup.

Does this make sense? If so, can someone please recommend some companies that offer this service? Is there a specific name for this type of service?

Thanks for your patience with me!
stacie

sinalite.com or sinaprinting.com

If you're still on the look out for a print partner then try sinalite - we offer this service

Hope that helps Stacie, cheers

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back