Online Designer

pabney

Hello everyone. We currently have a fairly successful B2B online division. Two clients with custom made stores, and 8 active stores using OPS. It is for the custom stores that I need some help. At this time, the custom built stores are for heavily designed items that corporate designs, approves and releases for us to print. A time consuming workflow, but it works for most of what they want. However, the want to be able to have a few items that they can have a template that the offices can edit online. So, I am looking for a way to do that without re-inventing my shopping cart. I am currently aware of:

Chili Publish
Viva Designer

Any comments on these two systems would be greatly appreciated. And if anyone has other suggestions I would love to hear them. If it matters, our developer uses PHP.

Check out Print Science Designer. PHP based tool that your developer should be able to integrate easily.

Dear Pabney, Please check http://www.b2cprintshop.com/ .Each and every b2b account has it's own mini site with online designer, dedicated product catalogue and prices. B2CPrint is providing such solutions since 2005 all over the world. Will be glad to connect you with our US office. Thanks, Amir

Last edited:
nellysmith and amir,
This is NOT what I need. I don't want a store. I already have working stores. I just need the online editor to insert into my existing stores.

Pabney, Yes it is (and was) clear that you are after the editor. We might be able to help you on that but we need more details. Will be great if you could send your contact details to my email [email protected] , Thanks .

I would like to recommend www.realtimedesigner.com, an interactive online designer tool (PHP web-based) and able to integrated with your custom web stores, WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart, etc.. via API/plugin/module. My printing company have 4 websites/stores and all of them use RTD for more than 3 years :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back