Web to Print Service

markwalters

Hi, brand new hear so please bear with me.

I am in the process of building out a website and one of the features/products I will be offering is a photobook with the ability for clients to upload images to specific templates. This is the key feature as the photobook is specific to these designs/templates. I'm familiarizing myself with web to print but need to gain a greater insight into what will work best for what i'm trying to do and also what is most cost effective. So, I essentially created a prototype of what i'm trying to accomplish via Shutterfly and I believe in the concept, just want to be able to create via my site and offer the option for clients to upload photos to my "templates", create photobook and order.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated....

All help is appreciated....

Mark Walters

Hey Mark,

As you mentioned in post, you are building a website that allows users to upload images in photobook like Shutterfly.

I think, it's very difficult to find that type of readymade tool which working as like shutterfly. So as per my suggestion you have to go through custom development.

If you want to build a general product designer store, you can easily find readymade web to print storefront solutions providers by just some clicks in Google. It's best way to startup business at low cost.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Mark

Nice to know that you have stated and website, a hearty congratulations for that. Photobook stores has something that needs and quick upload of images and easy to handle while handing or editing that images in the storepanel. Without this features, photo book store will not work as per your expectation. And for that you have to buy some web2print customized solution for storefront, that offers the variety features to edit that photobook store alog with your clients handing backstore admin panel too. If you have any inquiry regarding that, feel free to mail on [email protected]

Mark,

If you are considering a web to print solution -When choosing any software solution the devil is always in the details. It’s easy to get caught up in a slick sales pitch and quick online demo touting how easy life will be after you make the purchase. That said, all too often people are purchasing software without a clear “end game” in site. Here is a quick guide that will help you pick the right one.

Congratulations on launching you store!

http://blog.propago.com/considering-a-web-to-print-solution/2015/10/08/

Send me a PM if you are keen to take a look at our solution. We built it in house (we are commercial printers) as we have a full software tech team. Fully automated PDF generation (not rasterised), can auto drop into hot folders from the admin console. Barcode facility - its geared towards automation

You will find many, but you should choose web to print service wisely to get best result in long term. Verify how long the vendor been around, ask for trial and explore the backend for order management and printability, etc..

However, I would like to recommend www.realtimedesigner.com, an interactive online designer tool and able to integrated with any e-commerce platform. Very suitable for small business, I used RTD more than 3 years and satisfied :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back