Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow Management Software for Online Printing Store

Hello,

I'm looking for a workflow management software system to help me create, manage, track and bill projects all online. I'm creating an online-only printing business and need a highly recommended software system to manage all of these things. I want the customer to be able to upload their own art, order it, view the progress and track it all online in a CMS. Does anyone recommend anything? I'm from pretty old school and have taken all of my business directly off the street, but now with everything done online, I need to adjust to the new era. I've already got my website designer building the site and the back-end CMS but I really need to know what management system is being used in house and online to do all of these things.I checked out different resources and Workflow Management Video of different softwares for help but wasnt satisfied.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Please look at wp2print (https://wp2print.printscience.com/) which is built-on WordPress. It handles all the functions you describe and costs only $150/month.
    wp2print is e-commerce web to print built on Wordpress WooCommerce. wp2print is the easy, fast and low-cost way to get your Print Shop online.

Comment

Joe,
      CSS Group has been working with our product DataManager since 1993 it is a modular database that has a full compliment of tools and capabilities that can handle full prepress and print production automation. We integrate into a wide variety of products, MIS systems, and typical print production systems. We have connected to several commercial and home brew storefronts to automate print order production. Feel free to contact me to discuss
      Steve@cssgroup.net

Comment

Hello Joe,
        B2CPrint has been providing W2P solution for PSP for over 14 years, including B2C & B2B platforms, Price Quotations and Workflow Management. Please check a demo site here - www.B2CPrintshop.com

I'm here for any questions you should have.

Niro B.
        Niro@b2cprint.com
        1-212-921-2779

Comment

What you need is a piece of software called Oneflow, it takes the job and xml data from your site and then tracks it through your organisation. At every stage of production the job is scanned so you can track it, shipping and billing can also be handled. http://www.oneflowsystems.com/

Comment

Well, there are many printing software applications for your online print store that have been really good. But, I would like to recommend you to go for inkXE. It is an all in one designer software tool that has been the cynosure of print businesses all around the world. The product includes t shirt design software, shoe design software, banner design software, label designer tool, laser engraving software and much more viable for almost all kinds of printing methods. For more information, you can visit https://inkxe.com/
            inkXE T-shirt Design Software is an online web to print solution with advanced features for tshirt design & easily integrates with all e-commerce platforms.

Comment

While I am doing my regular research, found one company there are offering Complete web-to-print solutions. I would like to check it out your query with them. It is next generation software that offers some fantastic features.
              Please have a look...
              Brush Your Ideas is a leading HTML5 based online product design solution for the web to print industry consisting of Magento & Magento 2 extensions & storefront

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
              Smartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5382 users online. 122 members and 5260 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,872 at 11:39 AM on 09-30-2016.

Working...
              X