Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error pageflex extension

I am using pageflex. I build a extension that i want to activate in storefront.
    Problem:
    Error at loading ....dll: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Is there anyone who can help me out by thinking of a way to solve this issue?

Many customers migrate from Pageflex solution to comprehensive solutions which has integrated eCommerce, Designer Studio & extensive Backend. You can serve B2C, B2B, Resellers & Walkin Customers from one single platform. You should pay a visit at www.onprintshop.com

Comment

OK, thanks! Do you mean that is completely replaced? Or is it extending the pageflex solution

Comment

Originally posted by Gkleinbloesem View Post
        OK, thanks! Do you mean that is completely replaced? Or is it extending the pageflex solution
        He's just spamming his link on different threads to sell his software.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintIT View Post

He's just spamming his link on different threads to sell his software.
          No sir, I am not. Even my membership names says ''OnPrintShop'' & in profile having all details. Thanks for response though.

Comment

Originally posted by onprintshop View Post

No sir, I am not. Even my membership names says ''OnPrintShop'' & in profile having all details. Thanks for response though.
            Your username can say whatever you'd like it to, but this is like the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen today with people asking questions specifically about other software, and you have your sales pitch for your software thrown in instead.

It's like if I went on carproblem.com and asked about an error light on the dashboard of my Toyota, and you show up and tell me the solution is buying your new Buick.

In my book that's the ol' spamaroo.

Comment

This sub-forum could do with some more stringent moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintIT View Post

Your username can say whatever you'd like it to, but this is like the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen today with people asking questions specifically about other software, and you have your sales pitch for your software thrown in instead.

It's like if I went on carproblem.com and asked about an error light on the dashboard of my Toyota, and you show up and tell me the solution is buying your new Buick.

In my book that's the ol' spamaroo.
                Sincere apologies if you felt the same.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharstern

Ultimate Toon Contest 2019

Collapse

Ultimate Toons Contest 2019

Ultimate Toons
                Win a 1-year Ultimate Impostrip® Automation subscription
                Ultimate Toons

Smartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5410 users online. 88 members and 5322 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
                X