Error pageflex extension

Gkleinbloesem

I am using pageflex. I build a extension that i want to activate in storefront.
Problem:
Error at loading ....dll: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Is there anyone who can help me out by thinking of a way to solve this issue?

Many customers migrate from Pageflex solution to comprehensive solutions which has integrated eCommerce, Designer Studio & extensive Backend. You can serve B2C, B2B, Resellers & Walkin Customers from one single platform. You should pay a visit at www.onprintshop.com

No sir, I am not. Even my membership names says ''OnPrintShop'' & in profile having all details. Thanks for response though.

Your username can say whatever you'd like it to, but this is like the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen today with people asking questions specifically about other software, and you have your sales pitch for your software thrown in instead.

It's like if I went on carproblem.com and asked about an error light on the dashboard of my Toyota, and you show up and tell me the solution is buying your new Buick.

In my book that's the ol' spamaroo.

Your username can say whatever you'd like it to, but this is like the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen today with people asking questions specifically about other software, and you have your sales pitch for your software thrown in instead.

It's like if I went on carproblem.com and asked about an error light on the dashboard of my Toyota, and you show up and tell me the solution is buying your new Buick.

In my book that's the ol' spamaroo.

Sincere apologies if you felt the same.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back