Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressero

Looking for any user feedback on Aleyant's "Pressero" web-to-print. I've liked all the stuff marketing has shown me but a real user's opinions are gold to me. Anything you really appreciate? Any regrets? Any oddities?

Hi OffsetStorefront,

If you want to sell to other businesses (B2B storefronts) certainly Pressero is one of the best solutions out there. Aleyant has been in the market since 2005 and have had enough time to perfect their solution primarily based on customer feedback and a small but very dedicated development team. Although now with the acquisition of Aleyant by the Volaris group we do not know what will happen to the software of the company. At least in terms of prices, an increase is already noted.
    Having said that. If you're looking for a B2B direct to consumer storefront, there are other options to consider. I specially like open source solutions like WooCommerce or Magento.

Comment

Hi Joseph,
      I highly recommend you take a look at http://www.b2cprintshop.com/ as a modular solution for B2C and B2B segments of the market. The company B2CPrint (www.b2cprint.com) operates in the web to print market since 2005 and supporting hundreds of commercial printers worldwide. Will be glad to schedule an online demo and discussion. You can submit a request for a demo through our main site or send an email to info@b2cprint.com. Thank you, Best regards.

Comment

If your goal is only serving B2B, Pressero has a solution. However if your focus is expanding in all Sales Channels like B2C, B2B, Resellers, Walkins, Physical store & offering multiple products like commercial, wide format, direct mail, photo products & so on. Than check www.onprintshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by amir View Post
          Hi Joseph,
          I highly recommend you take a look at http://www.b2cprintshop.com/ as a modular solution for B2C and B2B segments of the market. The company B2CPrint (www.b2cprint.com) operates in the web to print market since 2005 and supporting hundreds of commercial printers worldwide. Will be glad to schedule an online demo and discussion. You can submit a request for a demo through our main site or send an email to info@b2cprint.com. Thank you, Best regards.
          I didn't ask for a sales pitch. I asked for user feedback. Your post is not welcome and probably why this sub-forum is a wasteland.

Comment

Originally posted by OffsetStorefront View Post

I didn't ask for a sales pitch. I asked for user feedback. Your post is not welcome and probably why this sub-forum is a wasteland.
            hahaha I echo your words. But what alternatives do we have? I'm looking for a serious forum that we can get and give honest feedback, any LinkedIn or Facebook groups?

Comment

Originally posted by luisdiniz View Post

hahaha I echo your words. But what alternatives do we have? I'm looking for a serious forum that we can get and give honest feedback, any LinkedIn or Facebook groups?
              If you find a place, let me know too. All I've found are vendor-controlled forums (if I'm lucky) and paid user groups.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Automation Article

Collapse

Avanti
              Why Would You Ever Want To Automate?
              It seems far too complex, costs money, involves a lot of people, will take time etc etc. And then you run out of excuses. Read the article.

Smartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5439 users online. 72 members and 5367 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
              X