New Online Page assembly application - need testers!

michaelejahn

Hi everyone,

I have been working with a customer who has an online application that enables "photo album" and "digital scrapbook page design" functionality, and was interested in having as many people as possible register and try the tool - we are looking for honest, candid feedback - positive or negative - visit htttp://www.photoalbum.com/

Thanks in advance!

BTW - If you build a 20 page book full of pictures, we will process, print, bind and ship it for 1/2 the normal price for a limited time - send one to your Mom, she misses you !

Michael Jahn
Director of Product Innovation
Magicomm West
1824 North Garvin Avenue
Simi Valley
California 93065
Cell: (805) 217 6741
Fax: (610) 808 3986
http://www.magicomm.biz/

"Direct Communications...Direct Results"

Re: New Online Page assembly application - need testers!

I thought it was decent - I like the function of making it work in the prg. Flash
In my opinion, if he could down-size the overall size of the photoalbum when its finished, he could market it to MySpace users.
Stand-alone applications on sites like that dont seem to be popular anymore , as far as the site itself, but the application could be successful if it could be used on sites that already have established forums, blogs, and millions of users. MySpace users are all about putting pictures all over their pages.

I'd let them try it Free for 3 months and then charge $1 per month or somethin. (if the application can be compressed in bandwidth to handle a million users requesting from sites like MySpace) If you could make that smaller, and portable to function on other sites - i think it could be successful. As far as attracting people to that site to use the application on that site - i think it could be small to moderately successful by different demographic.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back