Online Print Solutions feedback

Jaz

Hey all,

First of all, great site! Stumbled upon it as a result of a search I'm doing at the moment...

We're looking for web to print software, and have reviewed/evaluated many of the big guys, including Printable, Pageflex, Printer Presence, Demand Bridge, ProDigital, Responsive Solutions and a variety of others, and we're coming close to settling on Online Print Solutions, as they seem to offer a great range of modular products, and I believe they have a good month to month deal that will work for our company while we kick into gear with this stuff.

So, what I want to know is, they talk a very BIG diverse talk, but do they walk the walk? Has anyone had experience training, implementing and working with their solution? Of the sites I can see so far, not a lot of them have implemented 100% of the solutions, although I'm sure there are a bunch out there that just aren't branded as being in partnership with OPS.

Here's their site for anyone interested: / Online Print Solutions /

Thanks in advance!

Jared

Last edited:
What features are you looking for?

What features are you looking for?

Jared,

It might be interesting for us if you would share your ideas about the features that you are looking for?

David Lewis

David,

Fair enough question. We actually started out looking for a solid online print fulfillment solution that did online design as well, looking to create online stores etc. But after reviewing some solutions like Responsive Solutions, InterlinkOne and OPS, our gameplan has changed substantially, as these solutions allow us to focus on two new business verticals that were not available to us with the regular web to print solution providers.

Providing the full spectrum, from print fullfilment right through to targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns allows us to vary our product mix depending on the partner candidate and also the retail site we're offering...

It's all very interesting stuff.

J

Hi Jared-

If you want an independent, third-party analysis of Online Print Solutions, along with 26 additional Web-to-Print/Cross-Media solutions, check out InfoTrends' Ultimate Guide Online. You can register for free and compare solutions, or get Premium Access to do a deep dive.

Additionally, if you are in talks with Online Print Solutions (or any other vendor for that matter), always ask for references of existing users. Any reputable company should be able to come up with them.

Regards,
Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for that, we actually used the Infotrends Ultimate Guide fairly extensively, purchasing the web-to-print category. It really just reaffirmed what we knew after going through close to 20 webinars with different companies, but it was great to have that information there.

For what it's worth, we chose OPS.

J

OPS are you still using it?

OPS are you still using it?

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for that, we actually used the Infotrends Ultimate Guide fairly extensively, purchasing the web-to-print category. It really just reaffirmed what we knew after going through close to 20 webinars with different companies, but it was great to have that information there.

For what it's worth, we chose OPS.

J

Are you still using it
We bought ops 3 years ago and are having trouble since EFI bought them just wondering if you are still happy with it we also struggle with ops talking to our MIS system.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back