Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional HP Indigo 5000 information required

I recently received a 1 week training course through my employer that touched on basic operations and maintenance of the HP Indigo 5000. On my own I am now looking for additional (free) online information that covers more detailed troubleshooting and maintenance (trying to get even better).

Does anyone know of any websites that could steer me in the right direction?

Thanks

Re: Additional HP Indigo 5000 information required

I've never found very many Free resources for Indigo information. There's the GUA Forums, but they're pretty empty. You could try and get a Trial Membership to DScoop, it's around $595 for a year but that includes many features for sales staff and such.

http://www.dscoop.org

I believe there's another Shared Maintenance class you are supposed to take as well, included in the purchase of the press. I know there's a ton of stuff to learn on the operator side for these, our guy is always learning. Good luck!

Comment

Hi,

I´m a distribuitor on Brazil an I´m a FSE and Costumer Bussiness Development for HP Indigo.

What do you need?
      Tiago Domenichelli
      HP Indigo 7000 5500 5000 3500 3050 1050

Comment

I am sure some of us at Indigo Users could help you out =)
        Prepress Monkey

Comment

Since they posted once, in March, and haven't returned - they've either:

A) Learned it all & don't need us.

- or -

B) Given up and moved on to fast-food service.

I'd wager the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by tsdomenichelli View Post
            Hi,

I�m a distribuitor on Brazil an I�m a FSE and Costumer Bussiness Development for HP Indigo.

What do you need?
            Hi Tiago,

As you know many models of Indigo, could you tell me what are the main differences between 5000 and 5500?

Comment

Originally posted by gsherrold View Post
              Hi Tiago,

As you know many models of Indigo, could you tell me what are the main differences between 5000 and 5500?
              Besides the normal improvements that come from R&D refinements, the biggest difference is the ability to run 13" x 19" sheets through the 5500 vs. 12" x 18" on the 5000.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
              4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph ExpoLabelexpoKBAKBASmartsoft (Presswise)Chili publish4 Pees

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4734 users online. 97 members and 4637 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X