What is the Difference Between Nano........

Nanometer is a unit of specific measure, 0.000000001 meter, Nanography is Landa's new printing process

That is the multi-million dollar question.

How may machines have been delivered and producing any sort of quality work that is making any profit for the ones who leaped in? We don't hear much.

I bet Bennnie is having a good time with all the shekels. Just a guess.

D

As an early adopter of Indigo technology I must say that Bennie does get the job done . . . but there are many detours on the road to success . . . and I got very tired being on the bleeding edge . . . nowadays we just hang out on the trailing edge . . .

And usually the last faintly visible image along that trail, is the tail. And that fellow colleagues is what is in our face.............

D

I apologize for the greatest printing process that was never created, landaography. It is my error of not being totally informed.

D Ink is the problem and the fly in the ointment. This will hold true in regards to the LONG TERM for creation and possible consumable that could be sold from the greatest. Trust me, I do know that much.

D Ink Man

I apologize for the greatest printing process that was never created, landaography. It is my error of not being totally informed.

D Ink is the problem and the fly in the ointment. This will hold true in regards to the LONG TERM for creation and possible consumable that could be sold from the greatest. Trust me, I do know that much.

D Ink Man

Benny finally found D Ink's address in order to send the cease and desist letter.

arossetti, If this guys skin is not thick enough to tolerate skepticism than this whole theatrical performance he has staged is continued proof that it is simply a fantastical aberration.

Who or what company is making realized profit since it's introduction? Further point.....

D Ink Man

Drupa is earning profit by selling more and more space to Benny in every exhibition since it's introduction.

E X A C T L Y !!!

Thank you very much aqazi81 for pointing towards the obvious, that some others shy away from because of perhaps a lack of courage and/or backbone.

D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back