Print Estimating Certification

KAMOULA

Hi All,
I Just moved to the USA 4 yrs ago. I've been involved with Printing Estimating for well over 17 yrs. I've been trying to get a job as an Estimator but No Printing company is willing to hire me as one based on my off-shore work experience.
So basically my weakness is the lack of US work references and lack of experience with MIS Print Estimating Software by American Standards. Is there any way I can get an Estimating Certification to be able to work as an Estimator. I am even willing to start as a Junior Estimator if given a chance.
Any Advice will be helpful.
Thanks,

You absolutely can! Idealliance just announced a new Print Planning and Estimating Certification Program. It will launch mid-October, but you can sign up for a discount rate now. Check out the site. I think it is exactly what you are looking for! Good luck!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back