Recycling - What do you think?

Re: Recycling - What do you think?

The key in my opinion is the "... where competitively priced, ..." It's one of those things that lots of people
seem to want to do, but when it comes down to the bottom line many buyers opt for saving the money.
I don't think they addressed what type of recycled content very well, or at all. Pre-consumer and
post-consumer materials are different when figuring out how much a stock will cost the end user.

> {quote:title=Tombo2007 wrote:}{quote}
>
> Its an interesting point but i'm not convinced

Convinced of what?

Edited by: Cory Smith on Sep 8, 2007 9:27 AM

We print entirely on pressure sensitive roll stock. To me one of the big drawbacks of this is the inability to recycle it, as the paper is married up to adhesive, silcone and a carrier. At best you can get some carriers that can be recycled, but these are only made avaiable for certain papers. And there are even fewer pressure sensitive papers out there which are made with post consumer material.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back