Methods to minimize paper waste?

Hah - I was going to make a toilet paper quip too - That's a very open-ended question.

More like lazy - or a troll. BTW, can anyone suggest ecofriendly methodologies to reduce costs and maybe even make a profit in printing?

Last edited:
Instead of putting only two 8.5 x 11" images up on an 11 x 17", shrink it down to 8.5 x 5.5". You should be able to 4 up on a sheet instead, thus saving paper.

Whoa! I don’t think it was wise to post that info on a public forum like this. “They” might see it - even if the OP isn’t watching.

Whoa! I don’t think it was wise to post that info on a public forum like this. “They” might see it - even if the OP isn’t watching.

Wait, do you mean this isn't common practice?
We do this with all our jobs & then put them in the paper stretcher after we run them to stretch them back to full size.

Wait, do you mean this isn't common practice?
We do this with all our jobs & then put them in the paper stretcher after we run them to stretch them back to full size.

And who says printers aren’t innovators?

Hey
Appreciate the suggestions here.
Thanks

Hazel, please describe the process that you at trying to get information about the reduction of waste. Since you are a writer, it should not be so hard to give more details stated in a clear way.

You are getting teased because your initial question lacks any details that anyone can use to help.

I suspect that you don't have knowledge about the specific process but just want to write some kind of article to tell other people how to reduce waste and are hoping to just pick up comments from this kind of forum for that purpose. Why not just say so.

Hey
I'm trying to do a project based on the ways to cut down the usage of paper and to recycle paper waste. Its is actually harmful to the environment. I'm the follower of minimalism and ecofriendly methods.
By the way I'm looking for audio visual rentals in Toronto area for a Birthday party. We are celebrating my Mother's Birthday.One of my friends suggested about audiovisualrentals Toronto.
Please put forward your suggestions regarding this.
Thanks in advance

Oh, I didn’t realize that spammers were interested in the topic.

Not a very efficient spammer - It took 2 days to get your spam link posted!
You need to work on your spamming methodology.

Hey
I'm trying to do a project based on the ways to cut down the usage of paper and to recycle paper waste. Its is actually harmful to the environment...

Please, do tell how paper is harmful to the environment. We would love to know so we can change our ways. And the computer you use to post on this forum has no environmental impact, I suppose?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back