Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print United vs Print/Graph Expo

What's the difference? Which one's better if you aren't into wide format and textile printing?

I'm in Chicago and I doubt I will even go to Print19. It has been dreadful for the past few years. Last year it took place two days after the Labelexpo in Rosemont (Chicago suburb) and it was poorly attended and uninteresting (at least to an offset guy). There was no iron there and a downer vibe.

Print United seems to have a vibrancy to it and I will be going to Dallas. Press manufacturers will be there and so many of the industry players will. ALL facets of printing should gather under one roof someday (Screen, flexo, digital, litho, sign, label, packaging, textile, wide format,UV etc.) for a true Print United. For travel budgets alone it would make sense. For a $1 trillion dollar world wide communication industry we are our own worst enemy.

Comment

I went to both in 2018 and the difference in vendor effort, class quality, and variety is night and day. Print18 was a waste of money to attend and I don't expect to go again. Printing United on the other hand is one of my top priorities every year.

Comment

I went to both in 2018 and the difference in vendor effort, class quality, and variety is night and day. Print18 was a waste of money to attend and I don't expect to go again. Printing United on the other hand is one of my top priorities every year.

Soggy,
        A point of clarification: 2019 will be the first year for the Printing United show, which is a new event partnering SGIA & NAPCO, although last year's SGIA show was held in Dallas. So, you may be comparing PRINT-18 to SGIA-18 which were, indeed, different shows. So, it will be interesting to see how the events will compare in 2019. We'll have to wait until this Fall to see.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
        Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

CanonKBAXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiXeikonGraph Expo4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3222 users online. 55 members and 3167 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
        X