• Time
  • Show
Clear All

jamesanderson,

So far all you have said - is "Gobbledygook"

Regards, Alois

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity View Post
      "Although it can be Stormy in Chicago I’m sure the Trump won’t be there so maybe it’s worth you driving down?"

"The whole issue of ink control over the years has been a Stormy in a C cup, but positive ink feed will Trump that."

So now were relegated to talking politics in code?! ha
      This is Curiosity. Looks like I've been hacked! I did NOT send the quoted message.

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity View Post

This is Curiosity. Looks like I've been hacked! I did NOT send the quoted message.
        Inform the admin directly.

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post

Inform the admin directly.
          Already did just that. Posted this publicly so you all know it wasn't me.

Comment

I checked your posts, prior to & since back in September, quoted here, & they all seem in order. Maybe you have a live-in gremlin that couldn't resist the temptation of using your computer to post this?

Comment

Originally posted by prwhite View Post
              I checked your posts, prior to & since back in September, quoted here, & they all seem in order. Maybe you have a live-in gremlin that couldn't resist the temptation of using your computer to post this?
              OMG! It's a Russian Bot on the Dark Web trying to undermine the integrity of the printing industry!

"Please reduce coal powered electrical energy usage by printing this post rather than reading it online."

(My apologies. Must have been something I ate. Burp)

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharsternAvantiXerox

Presswise Article

Collapse

Automated Order Status Tracking
              In PressWise Workflow Solution

Presswise order status
              Quick overview of the order status tracking feature on PressWise’s automated workflow solution

Link to Video

4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternKBAAvantiUltimateXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5675 users online. 97 members and 5578 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X