Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print19

Who is going to Print19 this year? It looks like I'll be there Friday and Saturday for sure. Let me know, I'd love to meet up!

Take some snaps and post for us. Thanks.

Comment

I will be there Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
        I will be there Saturday
        Post some snaps! Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
          I will be there Saturday
          PM me. I'll be there for a short bit on Saturday if you wanna meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post

PM me. I'll be there for a short bit on Saturday if you wanna meet up.
            Will do, driving in from Ohio should be there when the doors open. Just plan on going through the exhibition hall. Have a few items we want to look at.

Comment

The show was rather uneventful. I'll be going to Dallas. Who's going to PRINTING United?

Comment

Not me. Most of the mailing vendors were in Chicago, not Dallas and I don't have the time to go to both. Print 19 was very productive if the right vendors were there for your business. The show floor was pretty small though. Xerox was plenty busy since they were the only game in town.

Comment

Originally posted by printing656 View Post
                  Print 19 was very productive if the right vendors were there for your business.
                  Agreed. It was nice to pick a vendor's brain for 20+ minutes. The trip certainly paid for itself many times over.
                  Last edited by PricelineNegotiator; 10-07-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
                  Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6129 users online. 94 members and 6035 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
                  X