Printer Presence?

Re: Printer Presence?

Used them at my last job, as I recall it was pretty nice & if you take the time to customize their "out of the box" look you can get a decent site going. The FTP interface was easy to use, setting up new client accounts pretty simple as well. I wasn't on the paying end, so I'm not sure what kind of cost was involved but it was much easier than administering our own in-house FTP and website would have been.

we use the product. does what it says it will do.

however...major changes have been promised with significant new features. supposedly in the works but already way behind schedule.

stephen

I support local print houses and one client uses it for their portal. The use the FTP services and the domain services. Their email, website, etc. uses it for their presence. As the administrator, it is easy to use and manage. Their customer service is good.

I heard Printerpresence's President, Tonya Starr, speak at Graph Expo a few years ago and was blown away by her insight. She owned her own print shop for years and is one of those people who just "gets it". We got their Web site shortly after and it's made a huge difference to our business. They do the best job of training and supporting customers of any vendor I've ever worked with. If you sign up, be sure to attend one of Kim Stoke's web-sessions on mastering use of customer portals.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back