Open Source DAM

Marko

Not sure if this is the right forum but I am looking for some advise on an open source DAM system for a Marketing company. The few I looked at (Nuexo, EnterMedia, Razuna) seem hard to manage and clunky.

Yeah I know you get what you pay for but thats the whole problem with DAM-customers want the service but no one (owners and customers) wants to pony up the bucks. I fgiured if I could get something open source in and see how much it is used-that would be a starting point.

Thanks in advance.

I've setup a DAM before using resourcespace. Once you get it installed it's pretty straightforward.

Hi Marko,

Quite surprised to see your comment on Razuna. We have had many people saying that our interface is the easiest to work with.

Apart from that, we are a professional company with real employees working hard to bring the world the best open source digital asset management solution. We are providing a hosted solution at Razuna - Cloud Server, dedicated Razuna Server, Hosted Server or you can go ahead and deploy on your own at Razuna - Cloud Server, dedicated Razuna Server, Hosted Server

If you like, we can setup a web conference and I'll be glad to show you everything we have.

Sincerely,
Nitai

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back