Leopard problem.....

Longy

I don't know if this is a bug with Indesign but I've recently got Leopard and when I print to our Xerox 7000 the first page always prints ok but the rest of the pages seem to rotate and print off the page (2 or more page document)!

I can print from Quark 6.5, Acrobat and Mac Os 10.5 print options with no problems.

I have tried a range of Xerox 7000 print drivers and they all have the same problem.

Now we also have a Xerox 6060 and 250 which prints correctly from Indesign CS3.

So the problem is only in Indesign CS3 printing a multi-page document to a Xerox 7000ap.

Re: Leopard problem.....

Are printing directly to the DFE, or are you generating a PDF and sending that to the DFE?

Re: Leopard problem.....

Printing Directly.

I've found a work around though - it does indeed seem to be a bug with indesign CS3 and Leopard.

Make sure page size is set to 'defined by driver' and use page setup to select page size.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back