Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Office 2008 on Mac

Is anybody running it yet? If so in combination with an exchange server?

Reason i'm asking: Is there much imporvement on the exchange server side. Most of all with shared calenders / labels-categories-projects that are compatible.

Or what kind of mail system do you use in a combined mac-windows plant?

Re: Microsoft Office 2008 on Mac

we use an exchange server also - my network admin guy had to configure the Entourage for POP3 vs. exchange because he couldn't figure out how to get it to work otherwise.

I have a major problem with entourage: while retrieving mail Entourage can do nothing else.
    Not so nice when it retrieves mail mid-sentence (of course i look at the keyboard while i type, not at the monitor) of a rambling eloquent diatribe to the customer per the negative consequences of utilizing twenty-seven fonts on an ad-free twelve page newsletter.

I have tried (just last week) to configure OSX Mail for exchange, but had some sort of problem configuring it and gave up.

Comment

Re: Microsoft Office 2008 on Mac

Just set it up as an IMAP4 server and call it good.
      Matt Beals
      The views expressed here are my own personal views and are not those of my employer.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
      Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5193 users online. 98 members and 5095 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X