Microsoft Office 2008 on Mac

Bobmorli

Is anybody running it yet? If so in combination with an exchange server?

Reason i'm asking: Is there much imporvement on the exchange server side. Most of all with shared calenders / labels-categories-projects that are compatible.

Or what kind of mail system do you use in a combined mac-windows plant?

Re: Microsoft Office 2008 on Mac

we use an exchange server also - my network admin guy had to configure the Entourage for POP3 vs. exchange because he couldn't figure out how to get it to work otherwise.

I have a major problem with entourage: while retrieving mail Entourage can do nothing else.
Not so nice when it retrieves mail mid-sentence (of course i look at the keyboard while i type, not at the monitor) of a rambling eloquent diatribe to the customer per the negative consequences of utilizing twenty-seven fonts on an ad-free twelve page newsletter.

I have tried (just last week) to configure OSX Mail for exchange, but had some sort of problem configuring it and gave up.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back