Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim-Ellis View Post
    Hello,

I have an old Mac book pro running 10.5 in the corner of my office. It automates my ftp uploads 24/7.

The free version of Team Viewer allows me to share the screen on my other Mac running El Capitan. I can do the same from home too. (possibly from my iPad but I've not tested that).
    Should be able to use the iPad. I've logged in to my fiery using team viewer on my iPhone to see how a job was progressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
      If you are running OS X 10.6.8 on the MacPro you can use Mac OS X Screen Sharing from your new iMac to see the screen on the MacPro. It works just like you are sitting at the Mac Pro.
      I did that for years. My main machine used to be a white macbook... yah I know, not the best machine for the job bit it got it done. I had an old PowerMac G4 that I kept under my desk, it was running, just no keyboard or monitor plugged in. I could screen share it on the macbook when I needed something for it or to run something on it. Worked great.

Comment

KBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4OverCanon

Zero Setup Time

Collapse

Zero Setup Time:
      Myth Or Reality?

As the twenty-first century opened, Koenig & Bauer had already anticipated the need for the coexistence of conventional and digital printing, and had begun to develop the technology that is today empowering offset printers to meet those challenges.

Read the Article.

Smartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAXerox " "DuploCanon4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9629 users online. 105 members and 9524 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
      X