Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmetech View Post

Sounds like your router is not configured correctly. You need to configure it to give highest priority to your VOIP packets. Our system works fine on a 16/3 connection.
    I am very familiar with QOS features. Do you have more than 3 people on the phone frequently?

Comment

Originally posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post

I am very familiar with QOS features. Do you have more than 3 people on the phone frequently?
      Yes. Each call should be using only 100 Kbps max, so you have more than enough bandwidth. We had call quality issues initially as well, and it turned out the QoS had not been configured correctly on the router.

Comment

I actually installed Amazon Connect to my business system with the help of https://spd.group/. I can't say it's flawless, but it is definitely cheaper and worth giving a try.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
        Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8122 users online. 133 members and 7989 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
        X