TAGA Conference 2008

Hello All,

I am Nakul, i m currently a graduate student at Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg Kansas 66762,

My research work is selected for this year TAGA conference,i am attaching my abstract for review.

its not complete, but will upload full text, after 2 days,

Please review and send your comments on nakulpadalkar(at)gmail[dot]com

This research was done on heidelberg SpeedMaster 74 CD, and analysis is done with SPC.

actually i m looking for travel grant for the conference, i will be highly thankful if there is anyone could help partially in this regards.

if not please dont forget to review the paper and send your comments on my email

Thanks

Re: TAGA Conference 2008

Hello Nakul,

Unfortunately, you are victim of the less than competent educational systems that exist in the graphic arts community.

From your abstract, it looks like the professors have again lead another graduate student down the well traveled road that does not lead to knowledge but that does repeat all the previous steps that are neither analysis or control of the process but only observed experimental results.

It is not your professors' fault. They are just not capable of thinking in any other way and can't be blamed for that, I guess.

Your abstract states that you are an engineering graduate and I will contact you via email and explain, in engineering terms, the fundamental problem of density control that is so critical to this process and some ways to analyze it that does lead to knowledge that is predictable.

Erik

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back