Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical Watermark - Any experience?

I need to create an official transcript paper for the company. I want to include a watermark but do not have the need for the quantity of stock it would take for a true watermark. I have heard of chemical watermarks. Can anyone provide insight on the process and the results?

Re: Chemical Watermark - Any experience?

We recently did a job with a Chemical Watermark, turned out really nice. I think the minimum run was 5,000 sheets.

We worked on this through our Unisource paper rep (don't recall if he did the job, or just made the connection)

the Label on the box was CustomMark...if you want more info I will see if I can dig up the information on it.

Comment

Re: Chemical Watermark - Any experience?

Someone suggested opaque white ink to me years ago, the customer was very happy.

Comment

Chemical watermark

If someone have information about please contact,
        can do with offset printer? screen printer?
        what is the process and what we need?
        regards

Comment

Cory, u lost me here, couldn't understand u, what's chemical watermark is exactly?

Comment

My company makes a flexo ink that produces a "chemical" watermark. We have been producting this for several years with very good results.

You can contact me directly for more information at
            john.harden@stdreg.com
            919-939-3558

Comment

If you are going to be doing this consistently and in large numbers you may want to look into the Aegis system from thermotype. It uses an adaptor that fits onto an AB Dick 360 chute. It's rather expensive, around $15k, but if you do a lot it might be better to keep it in house. THERM-O-TYPE Green Machine Thermography Models

John, what sort of image can your watermark ink produce?

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
              4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph ExpoLabelexpoKBAKBASmartsoft (Presswise)Chili publish4 Pees

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4730 users online. 97 members and 4633 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X