Rubber Roller

pacificiam

Hi,

I wanted to know what is recommonded rubber roller material for sheetfed press?

We are facing lot of issue of roller hardness?

From what I understand the roller hardness is originally speced by the press manufacturer and then you can reorder different ones . . we use the hardness that our roller supplier (Rotodyne) recommends:)

As mentioned the press manufacturer will spec the recommended roller durometer. Bear in mind that when it comes to the rollers in the water system you will need to adjust durometer depending upon your requirements regarding the use of isopropyl alcohol.
Once you've installed you nice, new, correct durometer rollers, you will need to do your best to keep them that way. Choice of roller washes, fountain chemistry, and pressroom SOPs when it comes to maintenance and washups will have a huge impact on your roller life going forward.

If your rollers are a few years old perhaps it is time to change them. If you want some help let me know

hello sir,

we are manufacturer of rubber rollers from New Delhi.

If you have hardness issue in rubber rollers then i suggest you to use below mentioned hardness:-

1. Alcohol Damping :- 18 degree to 20 degree Shore A
2. Plate Rollers :- 24 degree to 26 degree Shore A
3. Distributor roller :- 26 degree to 28 degree Shore A

Materials used :- Nitrile Rubber ( KSR or JSR only )

i am sure u will get minimum of 2 yrs life of rollers.

Thanks.

Regards!

Vikas Singh

SUN ROLLERS

[email protected]

I suggest you go with the press manufactures recommendation. Otherwise, talk to a good reliable manufacturer of printing rollers for their recommendations. They should have the experience and knowledge you need. Also, there are good roller re-manufacturers around that can put new rubber on your old cores.

tomtech

hello sir,

we are manufacturer of rubber rollers from New Delhi.

If you have hardness issue in rubber rollers then i suggest you to use below mentioned hardness:-

1. Alcohol Damping :- 18 degree to 20 degree Shore A
2. Plate Rollers :- 24 degree to 26 degree Shore A
3. Distributor roller :- 26 degree to 28 degree Shore A

Materials used :- Nitrile Rubber ( KSR or JSR only )

i am sure u will get minimum of 2 yrs life of rollers.

Thanks.

Regards!

Vikas Singh

SUN ROLLERS

[email protected]

In an inking system with conventional inks,
rollers of Shore A hardness between 30° and 35° are used. For UV inks,
rollers with Shore A hardness of 25° and between 40° and 45° are used.
• Dampening rollers should be water-friendly (hydrophilic). For alcohol
dampening systems, Shore A hardness of between 25° and 30° is suitable.
In direct dampening systems, hard rubber rollers are used.
For Alcohol free printing it is recommended to use shore A hardness between 18 to 22 for dampening rollers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back