fragrance in Ink

pacificiam

Hi Guys.....

Now a day’s offset printing is challenging and customer demand is high.
Customers are demanding creative things.
Yesterday one of the publishers asking fragrance in his single colour book. So I want to know is there ink available in sheetfed offset for it.
For fragrance it is always advisable to use coat.

Try Scentisphere in Carmel, NY. Phone 845-225-3600 They're more than just scratch n' sniff.

They have particular scents as additives for offset inks.

D

Warning: your plant will smell like the scent for at minimum a week. After a week you may just get accustomed to it. ~5 years ago I did a christmas card project with a scented varnish. I didn't think we'd ever get rid of the smell. If you've ever been to a flavored cigar factory or something similar you'll know exactly what I am talking about. It'll be in your clothes, your pores, your chairs, etc. and will take forever to go away.

I ran a press for 2 years which came from UK. The previous owner was applying scented coating on the 6th unit. Even after 2 years it smell great.

Warning: your plant will smell like the scent for at minimum a week. After a week you may just get accustomed to it. ~5 years ago I did a christmas card project with a scented varnish. I didn't think we'd ever get rid of the smell. If you've ever been to a flavored cigar factory or something similar you'll know exactly what I am talking about. It'll be in your clothes, your pores, your chairs, etc. and will take forever to go away.

Yeah, it would sure be a shame to miss the wonderful aroma of the presses blanket wash. lol

D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back