Latex scratch off printing

old guy

My boss was given a target to quote that was printed with bright colors then covered in a black latex scratch off materiel that made the bullet hits stand out brightly. I did some internet searching and found people producing things like this but no info on if we could do it in our offset shop without adding equipment. Any tips would be appreciated

Hi, i have done something similar by producing (buying) a transparent sticker on witch the scratch off material was printed. This sticker we put on the offset printed material (manually). The costumer can than scratch off the material and see the image under it. Otherwise i think it's only possible in silk screen.

I've done scratch tickets. The area is covered same as adding foil

we do that here also. this is something different. maybe silk screened like kees says. an ink guy told me its cheep ink that just comes off the sheet.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back