Collapse
Graph ExpoPrintPlanet
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid chrome

has anyone ever heard of liquid chrome silver, my customer has a request but no info

Hello rchamness,

Liquid Driers ????

Regards, Alois

Comment

Originally posted by rchamness View Post
      has anyone ever heard of liquid chrome silver, my customer has a request but no info
      They're probably referring to something like Mirasheen. a vacuum metallized leafing aluminum ink. Expensive and very shiny.
      Last edited by gordo; 08-10-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

The Silver effect achieved can greatly depend on what process you are applying the Silver with. Silk screen= best results. Gravure=Good results. Flexo=acceptable results. Litho=Poorest results

Comment

The first question would have to be what printing process, as previously eluded to. D

Comment

Originally posted by D Ink Man View Post
            The first question would have to be what printing process, as previously eluded to. D
            If his profile is accurate - he's an ink supplier for offset litho printers which is why I answered what I did.
            Last edited by gordo; 08-10-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for input guys I am ink supplier, my customer is printing UV web. He was told that this was and ink by his customer, I agree with Gordo that is some kind of non leafing silver

Comment

I undersatnd now, you are the middle man supplier. rchamness, check with Ecakrt and ask for Wandi. She will be able to help your search and provide clarification and possible supply information.

D

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
                UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBAGraph Expo4Over " "Chili publish

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4755 users online. 140 members and 4615 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,872 at 11:39 AM on 09-30-2016.

Working...
                X