Varn all in one

Has anyone tried the fount frome varn called all in one? Is this a cheaper version of 2in1? Would be interested to know how it works.

Zoros,
Do you have a link to this fount from Varn.?
I know that varn had a deglazer called all in one,, but I can't find that particular fount solution.
I can hardly see them releasing a fount similar too 2in1 as they are so against that particular product..

edit, just looked up the fogra aproval sheets for man roland,, there already is a fount called All in one directly under the 2in1 fount listing.. and both share the exact same data..

Last edited:
We would like to advise that it appears that posts by Zoros were done by our original agent, who attempted to manufacture a copy product. We have no association with them and dispute his comments.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back