Fabric Face Stock

draco66

I am looking for any leads for a face stock that is fabric or like fabric. Not a label to apply to fabric, but a label that is fabric or like fabric. I recall some name tag labels in the past that were a fabric type of material. We have a client looking to make some custom labels on this type of material and I cannot seem to locate it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

If you're talking about something for inkjet you could look for Photofab or PhotoTex. I think they both come in a few varieties for Aqueous, Solvent and Latex depending on your needs.

Thank you. These are good possibilities. I am looking for a sheet fed stock to run on an IGEN. We can sheet some samples of the above suggestions and test them out.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back