Labels printing masters help needed..

elektorus

Hello to all.
So i need advice, perhaps from people that are in the business.
So question is: I need the press that can handle printing of heat transfer labels. I know that rotogravure presses do that, but they are for long runs. I need short run solution. Is there a digital solution for this problem?
Could solvent inkjet do that? Maybe screenprinter?
Labels should then be applied on plastic materials (bottles containers etc...)
Thanks in advance for any valuable advices....

Heat Transfer -- there are many laser/inkjet systems that will print on heat transfer material. Your best bet is to got to the suppliers of the heat transfer material -- PET and get a recommendation from them that will work on digital.

You can consult a professional heat transfer material provider or you can hire a heat transfer labels provider.

There are heat transfers that can be printed and cut out on a solvent printer, then transfer to a plastic bottle. The base material adheres to the bottle (or whatever you apply it to within reason). There are dye sublimation inks that can be printed on an inkjet printer and heat transfer to a plastic bottle. This method causes the dye to bond to the plastic. You would need a white bottle. You don't specify why you need to heat transfer to the bottles. You could also solvent print and cut out an adhesive label on white or clear decal and stick to the bottle. No heat required. Knowing the purpose would be helpful. Product labeling? Promotional products?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back