Label Printer - Kiaro vs Epson C7500

Hello,
I am at the end of making a decision on a label printer. I have narrowed it down to the Kiaro or the Epson C7500. I would like your 2 cents. Do you own one? How do you like it? Would you buy your model again? I would like the comments coming from people who own one of these machines only. I have had enough of salesmen. :) Thanks.

Hello,
I am at the end of making a decision on a label printer. I have narrowed it down to the Kiaro or the Epson C7500. I would like your 2 cents. Do you own one? How do you like it? Would you buy your model again? I would like the comments coming from people who own one of these machines only. I have had enough of salesmen. :) Thanks.

Old-School...I'll start by admitting I am in sales and I'm not looking to sell you anything since I'm nowhere near your area. I too am curious like Marc.Ram which one you ended up getting and how do you like it?

I am using Epson ColorWorks C3500 since one year and I am very happy with it's performance. It produces high quality prints and very fast too.

Well, a year and a half later. I went with the Kiaro. Very happy with the quality and speed. We have printed some very small print labels 4 pt. font and it is still very readable. Speed is crazy fast. Couple of things: Ink bottles leave a lot of ink in the bottle - a waste. ***Kiaro does not inventory labels***. They have some in inventory but if you're looking for a special size you will have a die fee and then a 10-15 day production time. We're looking for a new vendor for purchasing label material. Would i buy again - YES! For us it is a money maker.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back