Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make a corporate seal?

Hello,does anyone know how to produce cooperate seals ? We have a Hermes Vanguard Unica but we dont know what to do.

Give it a corner office and a golden parachute. (sorry I couldn't help myself) Hope you'll get a serious answer.
    "you never know how the past is going to turn out"

Comment

• Register your corporation with the state. Corporations are governed by the state, not federally. It is important to register with the state because the state is often included on the corporate seal.
      • Head to a local office supply store. A corporate seal is not a mandatory part of registering a corporation, so you are not provided with a corporate seal by the Secretary of State. Instead, you can obtain one at an office supply retailer.
      • Design your corporate seal. It is up to you to design your corporate seal. However, most corporate seals do include the name of the corporation, the date incorporated, and the state that the corporation is registered in. Others will also include a corporate symbol.
      • Choose the embosser. The corporate seal is then set into an embossing device. You can choose a handheld or desktop embosser device.
      • Purchase the corporate seal. You will have to pay for your corporate seal.
      Jagannath Packaging is leading Flexible packaging company in Hyderabad with a variety of customization capabilities - as Food, Agri, Beverages packaging etc

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharstern

Ultimate Toon Contest 2019

Collapse

Ultimate Toons Contest 2019

Ultimate Toons
      Win a 1-year Ultimate Impostrip® Automation subscription
      Ultimate Toons

Standard FinishingDuploCanonKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)Tharstern

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5266 users online. 66 members and 5200 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X