9 halls each about the size of Print 17 - amazing

Attachments

• photo6919.jpg
    photo6919.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 259
  • photo6920.jpg
    photo6920.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 263
A couple of snaps to show attendance in one of the show's 9 halls and at a booth. The place is packed with visitors (not just vendors :) )

Attachments

• Pano sm.jpg
    Pano sm.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Apex sm.jpg
    Apex sm.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 264
LabelExpo US is pretty good to, our organization no longer bothers with Print or GraphExpo as we see it as a complete waste of time. LabelExpo and Drupa on the other hand are absolutely worth it. We find far more value in going to vendor demo centers in North America as the equipment we actually want to see isn't on the floor of Print or Graph. I hope you are enjoying Brussels

Some final shots and thoughts.
It was a great show - many attendees from around the world filling the nine halls every day except the last which was a bit quieter. One interesting thing that I haven't seen in the US is that they did a security sweep with bomb sniffing dogs at end of the booth setup day once everyone had left. Also there were security guards posted at the entrance of all the meeting rooms that were within the building but outside of the pass restricted entrances to the event.
I spent all day every day at the Hamillroad booth to talk about the new dedicated flexo screening technology they launched at the show.
The shot of the reels was taken in the back storage room. That's where all the demo leftovers go. And from there straight to recycling.
There's a shot of a sign at one of the onsite restaurants that shows pretty much the way it looked. Yes, due to the designer's color choice - impossible to read, especially at the distance it was from the cashier. I'm sure it looked great on the designer's computer screen. LOL
Also a snap of one booth that went for a Zen-like message that I think only they understood.

Attachments

• Nilpeter booth sm.jpg
    Nilpeter booth sm.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 265
  • Booth Pano sm.jpg
    Booth Pano sm.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Hamillroad sm.jpg
    Hamillroad sm.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 286
  • Oversm.jpg
    Oversm.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 254
  • Sign Fail.jpg
    Sign Fail.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 262
  • Booth Fail.jpg
    Booth Fail.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back