Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print your own Rigid Prototype Packaging - HP R-Series Latex Flatbed

HP recently came out with the R-Series Flatbed units utilizing HP's evolving Latex ink technology. The R-Series comes in two sizes, the R1000 64" and the R2000 98" utilizing a hybrid belt fed feeding system. With the R-Series ink technology HP now has the ability to print direct to uncoated rigid substrates, including cardboard. Now companies in the packaging industry can print color accurate prototypes on their material utilizing the HP R-Series 6 color + white latex ink-set which covers 80%+ of the pantone library. Producing your costly prototypes on demand at a very low cost. Some food for thought.

These units range in cost from $160k for the 64" to $220k for the 98". Let me know if you have any further questions, want custom samples, or are curious and want to learn more, message me directly and I'd be happy to help.

To appear to be and feel valuable, rigid chipboard boxes or set-up boxes, feature ... for your complete printing, design, packaging, shipping, and display needs.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharsternAvantiXerox

Presswise Article

Collapse

Automated Order Status Tracking
    In PressWise Workflow Solution

Presswise order status
    Quick overview of the order status tracking feature on PressWise’s automated workflow solution

Link to Video

4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternKBAAvantiUltimateXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5675 users online. 97 members and 5578 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
    X