Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Didde-Glaser Perfecting Press

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didde-Glaser Perfecting Press

Hello Print Planet people,

I was told about this site and it looks like it will be a great learning & information resource.

Anyway, as my first post I thought I would throw this up. We have a Didde-Glaser Perfecting Press that we do not use in the shop. As far as I know with a good cleanup it would run but might be more valuable to someone for the spare parts for any other Didde press they may have. At this point we are basically willing to give it away if you have the means to come and get it and transport it.

Basic Details

2 Color Didde-Glaser Perfecting Press with finishing unit for Perforating, Scoring, Numbering & a Tinter Unit.
    Max Printing area is 8 3/16 x 13 1/4 (208mm x 22505mm)
    Have original manual which includes detailed specs and part list if more information is needed.

P.S. Sorry if this seems like Spam - its not meant to be.

Didde glaser

Ii would be interested in your Didde web press. Contact me at malahide@comcast.net

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
    4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3123 users online. 61 members and 3062 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
    X