Rampage 9.3

dkinsac

We switched to Prinergy. Anyone interesed in Ramepage RIP and a shooter? Not sure what to ask as far as $$$ goes.

Re: Rampage 9.3

What's the specs on the boxes?

What size are the licenses for?

Edited by: Lammy on Jan 11, 2008 8:12 PM

The RIP is running Windows 2000. 3.2GHz . 1 gig ram, Intel Xeo. The shooter is a Windows NT box, 4.00.
The size? We we going to Plate 8up imposed . . . Hope this helps.

What options are enabled? Soft FFP, Pdf, etc.
Launch the rip application and go to "About Rampage" and it will tell you what options are enabled.
I might be interested, let me know what you are willing to sell them for.

It says Haps v9,40, Postscript, Trapping, H, PDF and Soft FFP. As far as price goes, whatever is fair. I'm still trying to find that out . . .

Just for example, the last dongle I purchased with the same options from Bob Weber (Used equipment dealer) I paid $2500.
Rampage has changed their policy regarding buying dongles on the open market rather from them. They hit you with a service charge to transfer
the ownership. I'm not sure with that being said how much you can get for the rip. Let me know if you set a price, I will still be interested.

I asked what you were looking to get the same day you emailed me the hasp specs. I do have to run it by the owners first though. I did also check the going prices on Bob-Weber.com. I don't want to throw a low number at you and insult you though.

I don't want to step on any toes, but I am willing to go $1800.
If lammy has first dibs give him a chance if not let me know.

We're in contact with Lammy, might be making a deal with him. Waiting to hear back, hopefully I'll know this week.

Well, they're not contacting us anymore, so my boss says it time to move on. We need to work out the details of shipment and payment so let me know if you want to move forward.

Danny

Does your company take charge cards?
If not we can arrange a wire transfer or a company check.
Contact me at 262-549-8900 x 8964
ask for Lance

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back