Linotype Hell Heidelberg Tango Vertical Drum Scanner for Sale

customdirect

Linotype-Hell Tango High-End Drum Scanner

Not-New

Vertical Drum-Scanner with Photomultiplier-Technology

The Heidelberg Tango is specially designed for high-resolution scans.
Vertical drum scanner obtains a very good sharpness and reaches a density up to 4.2. Even in dark ares the scanner recognizes slight nuances and is able to create an optimal depth effect.
The resolution is between 100 and 11000dpi. This means that pictures can be enlarged up to 3000%

Scan as RGB, LAB, or CMYK

Transmissive or Reflective Scanning

Comes with G3 Mac and Monitor with software Linocolor 6.0.1 loaded (Not sure of any upgrades, contact Heidelberg)

Mount Station

2 Scanning drums which can mount up to 14x17

Main board has been replaced and has been under service contract and maintained.

Packing and Shipping to be supplied by BUYER.

This is located in Roselle, Illinois 60172

$7000 OBO

Contact Jeff Maniglia at Custom Direct Inc.
630-529-1936

Re: Linotype Hell Heidelberg Tango Vertical Drum Scanner for Sale

Hi Jim

If Tim's scanner is sold you should check with ReproNet, they service and sell used Hell scanners.
Call 516 349-0079 and ask for Jacob Sarfati.

Regards
John Romano

Edited by: John Romano on Feb 11, 2008 7:07 AM

Re: Linotype Hell Heidelberg Tango Vertical Drum Scanner for Sale

If Jacob doesn't have one, I do. It is currently in my warehouse north of Atlanta. I provide service, spare parts, and telephone support also. My U.S. cell phone number is 404-849-4570 and my European cell phone is +49-178-470-1991.
Karl Hudson
HGS, Inc.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back